Aesthetic Skin Clinic in Chingford
Dr Sureen Naidoo
MRCGP, MBBCh, LRCPI, LRCSI, DRCOG
(Consutant Skin Clinic)
GDC No. 1391808
Dr Suren Naidoo trained in Medicine at the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland then underwent post graduate training at The Royal Liverpool Hospital and Ormskirk District General Hospital. He has a passion for Aesthetic medicine and specialises in Fractional Laser treatments for Facial Acne scarring and treats a variety of facial conditions from fine wrinkles around the eyes to skin peel treatments for facial
hyper pigmentation. He trained with Dr Jean Carruthers to use a combination of lasers and anti-wrinkle injections. Dr. Naidoo uses a range of facial rejuvenation techniques :
- such as anti-wrinkle injections, Botox, Dermal fillers
- Non invasive Mesotherapy infusing Vitamin C to rejuvenate the skin
- LED light therapy to treat a number of different skin conditions. He aims to help people obtain clean, clear and healthy skin, with a firm, youthful appearance.
- Laser treatments for Facial Acne Scarring, Thread veins, Madonna Eye Lift, Hair Removal.
- Facial Peels for Hyper Pigmentation. Acne and Melasma.
- Hair treatment for thinning and baldness
He is involved with teaching and examining medical students at University College London. He is also a GP appraiser
He is a member of :
- British Medical Association
- Royal College of General Practitioners
- British College of Aesthetic Medicine
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- British Medical Laser Association
- International Academy of Advanced Facial Aesthetics